Monodisc - System Failure 303 Monodisc - System Failure 303

Professional stuff!!!

Ok, I just listened to your latest submisson and thought that was my favourite, but no, this is definitely my favourite now! You are actually shit hot, lol. If I may recommend an album for you to listen to, that I think you'll like if you haven't already heard it , it is called 'This Binary Universe' by BT. He uses similar effects and patterns. I would actually consider buying this, and I'm honestly not returning good comments for good comments. I feel honoured that you like one of my songs :)

Peace. x

Conflict of Cyberspace Conflict of Cyberspace

V Amusing!

This piece really made me laugh for some reason. It is quite a comedy piece of music. Yeah, pretty hilarious, although musically not very good, but still very entertaining! What were your intentions with this piece, if you don't mind me asking? If it was humour, then this piece is awesome! Lmao, that first riff, cracks me up!!! It reminds me of like a crazy mexican guitar guy turning into a weird, evil clown who then goes to a disco and raves and then to a funfair and wins loads of prizes. Haha, this song is brilliant! Like a weird dream. The more I listen to it the more things you can pick out from it. Totally bizarre, I have no idea what to vote!

Peace x

Back on my Feet Back on my Feet

Reminds me of The Sims slightly.

Really liked the end bit, but the build-up became a little tedious however. Liked the soul piece you did also. You play piano really well, but I guess you knew that already! :P

Peace.

x

Ai-Aura responds:

I'll be frank..this song was electronically made. As are all of mine...I have tried learning it on piano however, and I'm getting there. I'd rather be honest ^_^.
Besides if i don't say the "oh i didn't do it part" the men in the white coats come after me XD